since I started my blog I´ve been talking a lot about Microsoft firewall (ISA Server – current version; and TMG – Threat Management Gateway – the new version upcoming) and some other Microsoft products.
When talking about Microsoft, wherever you are, it is inevitable that people raise up questions like the following:
– "Microsoft softwares are not secure and never will!!"
– "How can you trust a company who doesn´t release patches for it´s products?"
– "Microsoft can´t write secure code!"
And so on… I think you get the idea.
Well I trust Microsoft products, that´s why I use and recommend it.
For those people:
– who doesn´t trust at all;
– Use Microsoft products, but are not confident about them;
– Still lives in the past, here is the answer: